The Linden House is a charming three bedroom vacation rental house in a prime location at the corner of Linden Avenue and eigth street. This quaint boutique and restaurant lined street stretches right to the beach; the house is just a short stroll from the Pacific. The inside of the home resonates with coastal style & hospitality. Truly a unique and special gathering place to be enjoyed by family and friends.
- Located in Carpinteria, California’s last great beach town
- Minutes from Santa Barbara, Montecito & Summerland
- 90 minutes from LAX, Universal Studios and Hollywood
- Location, location, location … arrive by train and enjoy a car free vacation
- Walk to the beach or enjoy the .25c electric shuttle pickup in front of the house
- Keyless entry, free wifi, cable, dishwasher, washer & dryer, beach cruisers
- Stroll to casual al fresco dining and fine dining along picturesque Linden Avenue
- The house is located at the corner of Linden Ave. and Eigth Street
- The beach is at the end of Linden Ave. near First Street.
To rent the Linden House, check rates and availability please visit our vacation rental listing on VRBO or HOMEAWAY.
|789 Linden Ave., Carpinteria, 93013